The Annual Meeting Committee is responsible for planning and implementing all aspects of the Annual Meeting program, including session planning, scheduling and coordination of topics, speakers and planned activities. As much as possible, the committee will represent the Annual Meeting audience at large in terms of work setting (clinicians, academics, researchers), experience level and demographics. We are seeking creative, detail-oriented, forward-thinking ASHT members to serve on the committee for our 2024 Annual Meeting in St. Louis, MO.
Committee work begins approximately 15 months prior to the respective Annual Meeting (theme development, etc.), and ends once all matters pertaining to the respective Annual Meeting have concluded.
- Active or Associate member of ASHT in good standing
- Attended at least one previous ASHT Annual Meeting
- CHT credential preferred but not required
- Be able to dedicate necessary time to substantially contribute to the success of the Annual Meeting
- Be well established in hand and upper extremity therapy practice, or, if newer to hand and upper extremity therapy, be willing to contribute ideas to broaden the scope of the meeting
- Be well connected in the hand and upper extremity therapy community, or, if newer to hand and upper extremity therapy, be willing to reach out to contacts who would contribute value to the meeting
A current CV/resume and letter of interest are required for all candidates. Please upload your CV/resume using the My Volunteer Profile link at left. Your letter of interest can be uploaded by clicking the Apply Now button below. Please do not skip this step.