This continuing education activity offers a maximum of 36 continuing education hours, or 3.6 CEUs.
The American Society of Hand Therapists is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products or clinical procedures by the AOTA.
CERTIFIED HAND THERAPISTS
All content of this course is accepted as Category A credit toward recertification by the Hand Therapy Certification Commission.
Credit will be awarded based on the date printed on the CE Certificate. For instance, if an individual’s recertification cycle is 01/01/2021 to 11/15/2026 and the CE transcript and certificate is completed on 02/05/2021, all of the CE hours will be applied to that recertification cycle.
To enter the professional development hours you have earned for the ASHT Hybrid Hand Therapy Review Course:
- Go to the HTCC website, www.htcc.org.
- On the HTCC homepage, under the Recognized Specialist in Hand Therapy banner (upper right corner), click CHTs Login Here.
- Enter your CHT ID# and your password in the login field (this may be your CHT number again or a password you created) and click Enter. Your CHT ID# will always be used in the login field. Your CHT ID# is 10 digits long.
- Once logged in to “CHTs Only,” click “Enter Professional Development Hours” and then click “Category A: Formal Courses in Upper Quarter Therapy, Greater Than 3 Hours.”
- Enter your Professional Development hours onto the form and then scroll to bottom of page and click “Submit” to capture your information.
- Email or fax the certificate to HTCC at 866-329-1476 toll free, (international attendees 916-922-0210) or email your certificate to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact HTCC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Society of Hand Therapists is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers.
Attendees will receive a CE certificate via email shortly after the live event date.