Important Information on How to Register
When registering, please be certain that you complete the entire online registration process to ensure that you are indeed registered. Upon successfully registering, you will receive a registration confirmation email within 15 to 20 minutes, containing the session log-in information. If you do not receive a confirmation email and have checked your Spam folder, then you are not registered and need to go back and carefully complete the registration process again.
Case Study Series: Focus on Tendon, Part 4 & Soft Tissue
Date: February 17, 2022
Time: 6:00 PM PT / 7:00 PM MT / 8:00 PM CT / 9:00 PM ET
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Deadline to register: February 17 at 3:00 PM ET
Presented by: Jodi Moore, OTD, OT/L, CHT & Alessia DiGennaro Kerner, OTR/L, CHT
Moderated by: Susanne Higgins, OTD, OTR/L, CHT
Free to ASHT members, but registration is required for each live monthly session
At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify one method of assessment for each topic in the syllabus
- Determine appropriate therapy interventions utilizing basic tissue healing principles
- Identify appropriate orthosis interventions for various topics in the syllabus
Attendees earn 1.25 continuing education hour/0.125 CEUs for this course.
- Evans, R. B., Skirven, T. M., & DeTullio, L. M. (2020). Therapy management of dupuytren’s contracture. In T.M. Skirven, A. L. Osterman, J. M. Fedorczyk, P. Amadio, S. B. Feldscher, E. K. Skin (Eds.), Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity. (7th ed., pp. 238-249).
- Hurst, L., Le, T., & MacGillis, K. (2020). Surgery management of dupuytren’s disease. In T.M. Skirven, A. L. Osterman, J. M. Fedorczyk, P. Amadio, S. B. Feldscher, E. K. Skin (Eds.), Rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity. (7th ed., pp. 223-236).
- Astifidis, R. (2020). UE Institute: Flexor and extensor tendons. Retrieved from asht.org
Supplemental Readings for Further Review:
- Part 13: Complex traumatic Conditions
Rehabilitation of the Hand and Upper Extremity (7th ed.) ISBN: 9780323509138
Attendees may submit questions during the live course session via the Zoom Question Box.
Attendees earn 1.25 continuing education hours/0.125 CEUs for this session. You will receive a quiz shortly after the course. Upon successfully passing the quiz, you will receive your CE certificate.
UE Institute Q&A Document:
For further information about this program, kindly access the UE Institute Q&A