The American Hand Therapy Foundation (AHTF) is seeking volunteers to review applications for research funding and/or financial support for education efforts.
- Conflict-of-interest attestation
- Complete peer review of research grant or educational scholarship applications
- Attend a panel meeting to formulate a funding recommendation
- Provide an overall summary of the work reviewed
- Participate in compiling recommendations for individual applicants
Timelines for serving AHTF Grants Division:
- Research Grants: April 1 – May 31
- Educational Awards or Scholarships: June 1 – August 31
- Approximately 3-5 hours of time during active review cycle
Research experience is required.
Please use this portal to submit your CV/resume when applying.
For more information about AHTF grants, please visit: https://www.ahtf.org/grants.
Questions? Contact April Cowan, OTR, OTD, CHT at: email@example.com.