Virtual Hands-on Orthotics Course - Module 1: Basic
ASHT is proud to present a virtual format for Hands-on Orthotics. The Virtual Hands-on Orthotics Course - Module 1: Basic includes five orthoses and offers an introduction to the orthosis, a step by step manual sheet, an image of the pattern, and a demonstration of the fabrication process. Grab some material and fabricate right along with us!
The Virtual Hands-on Orthotics Course - Module 1: Basic includes an innovative online format comprised of five on-demand demonstrations.
- Upon registration, the log-in credentials to access the course portal will be emailed to you within 48 business hours from the purchase date.
- The date of 1/14/2022 (shown above on the course web page) refers to when the course was first launched. This does not mean you only have access to the course until 12/31/2022. You have access to the course for an indefinite period of time.
- Registration includes an online course manual.
- The course will award 3 continuing education hours, or 0.3 CEUs.
Upon the completion of the Basic Module, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate ability to fabricate five custom immobilization orthoses for the upper extremity
- Describe indications, precautions and contraindications for the use of immobilization orthoses for the upper extremity
- Demonstrate knowledge of and practical applications of immobilization orthoses for the upper extremity
Module 1: Basic
- Digital Gutter
- Forearm Based Thumb Spica
- Ulnar and Radial Gutter
- Volar Wrist
Registration Fee (per module)
Cancellation of registration prior to the start of your virtual course is permitted and will result in a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS ESTABLISHED DEADLINE. It is the responsibility of the registrant to notify ASHT of cancellation in writing or by email to email@example.com. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of notification. In the unlikely event that a course is canceled, ASHT will provide full refund of the registration fee only.
All grievances may be directed to the ASHT Education Division by sending an email to:
CLICK HERE for course accreditation information
For further information or questions regarding this course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.