45th Annual Meeting
October 13-16, 2022
2022 Annual Meeting Call for Sessions
The 2022 Annual Meeting Committee welcomes you to submit your proposals for the 2022 Annual Meeting call for sessions. The 2022 meeting emphasizes the hand and upper extremity therapy community coming together on issues that challenge us, strengthen our practice and unite us. ASHT is seeking a diverse pool of proposals that supports our meeting theme and related educational objectives. Educational objectives include research integration into clinical practice, effectiveness of interventions, delivery of service to diverse populations in a variety of settings and research and educational methods in hand and upper extremity therapy.
The call for sessions is open now through February 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Create an account on the Call for Sessions submission site
- Select the "Call for Sessions" tab
- Click the "Create New Proposal" button and begin
- Once finished, click submit
Future Annual Meetings
September 27-30, 2023
San Antonio, TX
October 17-20, 2024
St. Louis, MO
44th Annual Meeting (Hybrid)
October 7-10, 2021
St. Louis, MO
Our 44th Annual Meeting was held as a hybrid event specifically designed to allow attendees to choose the experience that best fits their needs.
Please visit our event website for full details for complete information on how to access the evaluation site to obtain continuing education hours. Please contact email@example.com with further questions.
43rd Annual Meeting
2020 Virtual Conference
Unique to ASHT virtual and hybrid conferences, online attendees are expected to complete the evaluation process and retrieve their certificate within a specified timeframe. The 2020 Virtual Conference online evaluation site closed on October 1, 2021. Attendees should have completed their session evaluations and retrieved their certificate(s) prior to this deadline
- Request for certificate re-print: Attendees who completed all session evaluations and printed their certificate prior to the October 1 deadline may request a re-print of their certificate. Please direct inquiries regarding a re-print request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your 2020 Virtual Conference certificate will be emailed to you.
- Request for conference evaluation and certificate assistance (missed deadline): Attendees who did not complete session evaluations and did not retrieve their certificate prior to the deadline of October 1, 2021 will need to request direct assistance from ASHT's Meeting's Department. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com. An ASHT's Meetings team member will work with you to obtain your 2020 Virtual Conference certificate. With the course evaluation portal closed, we greatly appreciate your patience as this is a timely process. It is kindly requested those who are planning to submit their 2020 Virtual Conference certificate for credits with a fast-approaching deadline highlight this in the email request.
42nd Annual Meeting
October 3-6, 2019
To obtain your continuing education credit from the meeting, please visit the online evaluation site, and log in using your 2019 badge number.
41st Annual Meeting
September 20-23, 2018
To obtain your continuing education credit from the meeting, please visit the online evaluation site, and log in using your 2018 badge number (member ID).